Importing A Load Profile

dandillion

Hello,

I am trying to import a load profile in .csv format but do not understand how the software interprets the data entered.

If I am inputting a full year (365 days) with 15 minute minute intervals then there are 35,040 entries as noted by the software.

Am I correct in assuming that the first entry (ROW 1) is at 00:00 on the first of January and the last entry (ROW 35,040) is at 23:45 on the 31st Dec?

Also the software notes the following:

Select the number format:
- ####.## with a point,
- ####,## with a comma or
- #.####,## with thousand separators.

If I select KW and on that particular entry the installation is demanding 30KW then would my entry look like the following data entry:

Daniel

Dear dandillion,

the number format and unit (W, kW or so) just has to correspond with the data format in your text file. For example, if my text file contains the load profile measured in Watts and looks like this:

I'll have to choose the ####.## format since my decimals are separated with a point.

In Germany we would mostly have files that look like this:

So, in that case we would have to choose ####,## as number format.

The option you have to choose for the unit depends on your measurement data. If the data you have is in Watts, just choose W. If it is in kW, choose kWm and so on.

Hope that helps,

Martin