Dan Ogden Posted October 17, 2022 Report Share Posted October 17, 2022 Hello everyone, I am hoping someone may be able to help with a few queries around the Financial Analysis & Economic Efficiency Tab and what each tab refers to. The basic figures I am wanting to input are: Cost to customer is £25,272.00 Cost per kWh for my customer is 0.34p Annual kWh is 15,600kWh Consumption to be used on site will be 90% (he is also having battery storage) The remaining 10% will be sold back to grid at 7.5p kWh When I am looking at the simulation results the annual yield is only at 990 kWh/kWp but the we know the yield will be circa 28,000 kWh I am just just confused as to what I should be inputting where, any help will be very much appreciated. I am trying to get my company to purchase the software and looking to show them an example using one of my directors properties. Many thanks for any help Dan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.