Using one 3-phase inverter to charge batteries

Esteban

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to dimensionate a system that uses a 10 KW DEYE Hybrid inverter. I want to use that same inverter to charge the batteries but the program only allows me to use 3 inverters as it is a 3-phase system. I already configurated it as a 3-phase inverter. Is there any work around on this topic?

Thanks in advanceĀ 

image.thumb.png.988679a3e069b18cb89adc98d3d1c15c.png

image.thumb.png.0fc201d6d2563ee1865f7e2a407c8ed2.png

image.thumb.png.2c4e325f3d5fb3e170e986a4807c154d.pngimage.thumb.png.f909ae32e0df4a4f31ceb4d01f43dba4.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Esteban,

in your case for an offgrid system: We cannot simulate a DC system in a stand-alone system type. This always must be an AC system in PV*SOL, it is historically conditioned.

However, you can also simulate a grid-connected system with your required components, set the maximum feed-in power clipping to 0% and then take the coverage by the grid as the part which has to be provided by a possible generator.

I know this might not be a satisfying answer, but at least you can use the components you do want to use for your system. If you have further questions, feel free to ask!

Kind regards,
Frederik

• Like 1