East West PV system

Abdel Rahman

I have east-west roof. The system is divided into 4 strings, 2 strings on East and other two strings on West. On West direction I have 4 PV modules installed on Dormer and 16 PV modules from left and right of the dormer. My problem now when I want to configure the modules of west roof on on 2 strings with inverter, it is not possible because it gives me two names. How can I put 4 PV modules on the dormer and the other 16 PV modules on 2 PV strings each 10 to configure them on the inverter?5XG2MfxmxVtExl5r5d4H46C58NWl0A45RIgYsXO2

Hi Abdel Rahman,

within the tab Module Configuration select all modules of the first roof, open the context menu via right click and add them to Define Module Areas Dialog:

image.png

Activate the dormer and continue doing the same:

image.png

In the dialog Define Module Areas all selected modules can now be configured together:

image.png

I hope this helps.

Best regards,
Frederik

Please also refer to this thread, where this is already answered:

1 hour ago, Abdel Rahman said:

How I can configure both east and west roofs (after I did pervious step when I configure west roof modules together )?

After clicking on Configure as proposed in the previous answer, a window for the Inverter configuration opens.
Within this window you have to select the areas you want to configure together and press Configure module areas together:

image.png

Then you follow the usual steps for configuration.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
Frederik