June 23, 20224 yr comment_7728 Hello, Is there a way to draw a medium voltage line in the 3D drawings? I need to implement a solar camp in this field but I need to find a way to simulate the losses that this MV line will cause. Imagem of the field below. Thanks in advance! Report
June 27, 20224 yr comment_7767 Hi TurtlesOG, I'm afraid there isn't. A better approach would be to draw this structure in a separate 3D program and import the model of the medium voltage line into PV*SOL. There are open source programs like https://www.freecad.org/ and https://www.blender.org/. They do have a steep learning curve, but it is rewarding. Best regards, Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.