Visualización general en instalación grandes

Ginés López

Buenas tardes, 

En el último año he usado mucho PVSol y me encuentro habitualmente con el siguiente problema: cuando realizo instalaciones grandes, con gran número de paneles, la visualización se simplifica y empeora, reduce las superficies de paneles a bandas de color azul oscuro. La visualización de los paneles integrados en el edificio o huerto solar, es uno de los grandes puntos a favor de este programa, por eso, cuando se pierde esa calidad final de visualización a nivel gráfico es decepcionante.

Estoy muy interesado en poder resolver este problema, así que espero vuestra pronta respuesta. 

Muchas gracias, un afectuoso saludo.

BUENA VISUALIZACIÓN.jpg

MALA VISUALIZACIÓN.jpg

Hello Ginés López,

On 6/15/2022 at 4:14 PM, Ginés López said:

Good afternoon,

In the last year I have been using PVSol a lot and I usually encounter the following problem: when I make large installations, with a large number of panels, the visualisation is simplified and worsens, reducing the panel surfaces to dark blue bands. The visualisation of the panels integrated in the building or solar farm is one of the great advantages of this programme, so when this final quality of visualisation is lost at the graphic level, it is disappointing.

I am very interested in being able to solve this problem, so I hope for your prompt response.

Thank you very much, best regards.

there still seems to be a texture rendering issue with high numbers of modules. While for about 1000 modules this looks as expected

image.png

four times the number of modules looks like this

image.png

I passed this to the responsible developer, since we thought we already handled it.

Best regards,
Frederik