Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily module generation DIFFERENCE

Featured Replies

So, I've been studying the generation of an installation with different orientations and inclinations. 

Installation data:

- 240 modules JA Solar JAM72S20-460/MR - 460 Wp

- Inverter Huawei  SUN2000-100KTL-M1

I've made this chart, where we can see different orientations with 10º inclination.

Orientation Generation (kWh/Any) Efficiency (kWh/kWp) PR (%)
-150 119624 1083,33 79,20
-120 123290 1116,53 79,20
-90 128827 1166,69 79,30
-60 134720 1220,06 79,40
-30 139415 1262,59 79,50
0 141660 1282,93 79,50
30 140858 1275,66 79,50
60 137242 1242,91 79,50
90 131756 1193,21 79,50
120 125862 1139,83 79,40
150 121122 1096,89 79,30
180 118827 1076,11 79,20

 

As you can see, when it's orientated est (negative orientation) it produces more than at west and I can't figure out why.

I don't exactly know how PVSol calculates it generation parameters, but I have a guess that most of this difference is due to the module heat. 

I'd like to know if there's another parameter that I'm missing such as the pollution throught out the day or that clouds are denser in the afternooon than in the mornign.

Thank you

Hi M Carba,

welcome to the forum and sorry for the belated answer!

The greatest impact on the simulation results is caused by the incoming climate data. I do want to refer you to the following answer in a previous thread:

Best regards,
Frederik

  • Author

Hi Frederik,

Thanks for the link to the post, I'll investigate different types of climate data.

Yours,

Carba

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.