May 18, 20224 yr comment_7391 Hey everyone, me again. Sorry for disturbing. I am having problems understanding how the software prioritize the flow of energy (battery charging over injection). And if it's possible to set up this parameter in advance. Using the following picture as an example I do not understand why the system injects so much energy instead of charging the batteries. SOC is at maximum around 13%. Modifying the grid injection does not seem to solve the problem. Thanks in advance! Report
May 23, 20224 yr comment_7422 Hi Esteban, SOC max of 13% sounds odd. Might you send the project file to me via private message here in the forum so I can have a look? Thanks in advance and best regards, Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.