Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Measurements not shown in Sketchup model

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,

I'm new in PVSOL as I just started a new job and this is the software that they use. I'm having trouble with the size of the objects (probably a scaling problem).

When I press the button to check the distances nothing is shown. Also, let's say I imported a block that is 4x4 in SKP, when I create the same object in PVSOL indicating the distances it has, in comparison with the first one, it is bigger so I believe that the models that I've been importing from Sketchup were shrinked (therewise I can fit less solar modules).

 

Here I attach a picture where the distances are not shown.

 

Hope someone can help me and thanks in advance.

pic.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.