Consumo-producción-vertido

Ginés López

Buenos días,

Su herramienta me parece muy ágil en cuanto a diseño del edificio y entorno, así como para llevar a cabo una distribución rápida de los módulos fotovoltaicos. Sin embargo, una vez introducidos los valores de consumo, me gustaría poder estudiar la relación consumo-producción-vertido(excedentes) sin tener que conectar antes toda la instalación. Existen muchos condicionantes a la hora del predimensionado de la instalación, por ello sería de gran utilidad poder obviar la parte de la conexión y poder valorar antes si es viable o no el conjunto. Muchas gracias y espero su respuesta.

Hi Ginés,

I translated your request with deepl.com:

Your tool seems to me to be very agile in terms of the design of the building and environment, as well as for carrying out a quick distribution of the photovoltaic modules. However, once the consumption values have been entered, I would like to be able to study the consumption-production-surplus (surplus) ratio without having to connect the entire installation first. There are many conditioning factors when it comes to the pre-dimensioning of the installation, so it would be very useful to be able to avoid the connection part and to be able to assess beforehand whether or not the whole system is viable or not. Thank you very much and I look forward to your reply.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

You can design a PV system very quickly, without using the 3D environment. Just switch to the non 3D-mode and enter the amount of modules manually. Then choose go to the inverter page and generate an automatic configuration. It takes less than one minute and you are ready to add electrical consumers, battery systems and so on, in order to analyse the desired consumption-production-surplus.

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin