3d visualization window issue

anees

Hello anees,

thank you for your report! Do you use the native screen resolution or do you use a scale setting in your display settings?

image.png.b6370ae075a8882be73f8a0b109918e6.png

There you will find an option for scaling. We did fix scaling issues in a previous release, therefore I want to make sure this is not related.

Best regards,
Frederik

11 hours ago, developer_fw said:

Hello anees,

thank you for your report! Do you use the native screen resolution or do you use a scale setting in your display settings?

image.png.b6370ae075a8882be73f8a0b109918e6.png

There you will find an option for scaling. We did fix scaling issues in a previous release, therefore I want to make sure this is not related.

Best regards,
Frederik

yes i am using it on multiple screen on external its working well but not on other

Hi anees,

PV*SOL does work on one screen but not on the second? This is hard to reproduce, since many of us use two screens as well and 3D does work on both screens.

Did you try different setups, e.g. only one screen attached? I'm not sure if this is an issue caused by PV*SOL.

Best regards,
Frederik

• 2 months later...