Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Own consumption

Featured Replies

Hello, I am a new user with this software and I'm wondering how can I change the auto-consumption with the resulting energy usage?

  • developer_mh changed the title to Own consumption

Hi Alex,

thanks for your question. I am not 100% sure if I understand you question right, but perhaps I can translate a question and answer from the German section of the forum here, perhaps this will point you in the right direction:

Question:
 

Quote

Hello,

I haven't been working with the program PV Sol for that long and my task is to implement an own consumption of 25% in the simulation and subsequent calculation.
I have already read through a few threads, but older PV Sol versions (I use PV Sol Premium 2020) were used and there was still the "Consumption" dialog box, which I need to import the corresponding load profile in addition to the 75% regulation. Or am I on the wrong track here anyway?
Many thanks in advance for the help

 

Answer:

Quote

 Hello, Julian,

to calculate PV systems with electrical consumers, you must first change the type of system:

image.png

 And then the own consumption is the result of the interaction between the energy production of the PV system and the energy consumption of the consumers. It cannot therefore be adjusted, so that it is 25%, for example.

If the PV system produces 10000 kWh per year, for example, and you have a consumption of 2500 kWh, this would represent 25% of consumption over the year. But it is not said that the PV system can cover the load at all times. The simultaneity and the performance profiles of PV and load are decisive factors here. The time step of the simulation also has a considerable influence on the own consumption.

It is best to select a few load profiles, sometimes in 1min, sometimes 15min and sometimes 1h resolution and vary the annual energy consumption and then simulate this. You will see how your own consumption changes in the results.

If you need more support, let me know.

Best regards,

Martin

 

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.