Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sungrow SG110CX inverter configuration problem

Featured Replies

Good afternoon,

I'm using the PV*SOL 2020 version and I have inverter configuration problem .

When I choose select configuration using Sungrow SG110CX inverter  I get this error of " No suitable inverter configuration ... "

But when I try to use the same inverter in manual configuration, this works well. 
image.png.cefe78c98e77d767c72bf69879f9b19e.png

image.png.d9fd448515f402bc9bdc66bf89330360.png


So, What is the problem with the selection configuration ? knowing that I am using the same system with the same panels: suntech STP330-24/Vfw

Kind regards

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.