Questions about Financial Analysis

Jakub

Hello,

1. I would like to ask how to understand the parameter "Price of Electricity sold to Third Party"? 
I noticed that it does not change "Revanue or Savings" regardless of the value entered. 
2. How is "Revanue or Savings" calculated?
3. How to understand the parameter "Cutoff" in "Energy Supply Account"?

Hello Jakub,

1. I would like to ask how to understand the parameter "Price of Electricity sold to Third Party"? I noticed that it does not change "Revanue or Savings" regardless of the value entered. 

This is only used if you have selected the Energy Balance/Feed-in concept “Surplus feed-in”. In this case if no feed-in tariff is selected or the feed-in tariff has expired because you have a longer assessment period than validity of the tariff then the “"Price of Electricity sold to Third Party" is considered.

This can be used if you don’t get any money for the energy you feed into the grid but you sell it to the power company or anybody else for a certain price.

If you have selected “net-Metering” then it’s not considered at all.

2. How is "Revanue or Savings" calculated?

In case of Net-Metering it is calculated:

Energy production – Cut-off

3. How to understand the parameter "Cutoff" in "Energy Supply Account"?

This applies if not all of the energy fed into the grid may be charged, but only part of it.

For example you produce 300 kWh solar energy in a month which you feed-in. But only 80 % of this can be charged. Then the cutoff is 20 % of the 300 kWh which is 60 kWh.

Best regards

Sixten