Some graphic questions

and

Hi Martin again. I would like to ask your help regarding a couple of graphic issues that i face when i try to export the report

First in the cable plan i get this form. Is there a way to make it larger and make it fit better in the page?

And second when i want to get the string configuration the resulting image is not very good in terms of resolution so the cable lines are not clear enough. Is there a way to either change the weight of the line or improve the resolution? I also tried printing them on A3 but still no much improvement. Thank youimage.png.ff2fc4824387b2d2ad93099f5ef10b68.png

image.thumb.png.7154aa91632ad26a3a12be4a1e3eae6d.png

Dear and,

the resolution of large plans is in fact a bit tricky. At least in the project report, where the plans are rasterized before printing them into the pdf or docs file. But you can export the cable plan directly on the cable page, as pdf or svg. In this case, the vectors are not rasterized and you conserve the good quality. See this export as DIN A0 page to pdf:

image.png

and zoomed in:

image.png

This does not work for the cable plans at the moment, since they are generated in a different way. But you could export those as dxf (where vector information is still included), and open it in a vector graphics application, like inkscape (it is open source and very powerful, we use it a lot: https://inkscape.org/).

Hope that helps, kind regards,

Martin