Module disappeared after save & reload

Jack T

Hi,

I am new here & wish I can find some help.

Anyone ever have similar experience that the mounted module disappeared after save & reload?

That make me unable to finish a task if I can not finish eveything in a few hours.

I do need some help if anyone can share how to fix it.

PS. it seems only happens when I arrange a 7 or 13 modules in vertical when placing in [Module Mounting]. After reload the project, it will appear as 6 or 12 only.

1104.JPG

Hi Jack,

thank you for sending the project files. I can confirm that I see the same behaviour. There seems to be a bug when using module mounting systems with an inclination of 0,01° and module numbers of above 4 or 5.

I think the root of the problem is that the module mounting systems are not used in the way we intended. If you want to place modules parallel to roof, consider to place them directly on the roof using the "module coverage" mode instead of using mounting systems.

See more here:

https://3d-help.valentin-software.com/pvsol/en/#t=html%2Fen%2F3d%2FEinfuehrung_in_die_Modulbelegung.htm

There the bug doesn't effect you, and you can also work faster and more flexible. I configured one of the projects that you sent me in this way to demonstrate what I mean. I will send it to you by private message.

I hope this helps, kind regards,

Martin