Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

julienmen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by julienmen

  1. julienmen posted a topic in PV*SOL
    Hi, I want to simulate an installation with bifacial modules from Solarworld (Bisun Protect 290). But when I get the results, I don't have a better production than with a standard module (it is even lesser). Do the software include the bifacial production ? How can I add it articially (if it doesn't count it) ? Maybe in the caracteristics of the modules ? Thanks.
  2. Hi, I tried to do something similar but could not find a way. I have 3 different roof with 3 modules formation with different orientation (1 with 20 modules and 2 with 35 modules). I want to use 1 inverter (SMA STP 25000 to be exact) as I would do in real life but I can't do it on PVSOL Premium. When I want to regroup formations, it don't work. and when I combine 2 formations in the inverter selection window, I can't fin an inverter that match the config. What should I do ?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.