July 31, 20242 yr comment_17011 Hello Please, is it possible to improve the way of scaling the plans in jpg format by increasing the accuracy. 3 (zoom option) I attach a screenshot of the one I want thank you Report
August 1, 20242 yr comment_17020 Hello ionut 22 hours ago, ionut said: is it possible to improve the way of scaling the plans in jpg format by increasing the accuracy At the moment I do not know of a way to improve the accuracy through a higher zoom e.g. I did forward this to the person responsible for the map section import, though. Kind regards Frederik Report
August 8, 20242 yr Author comment_17087 It is possible that the respective picture can be zoomed in Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.