Low quality project photos

Anas

Hello PV*Sol community and team,

I'm having an issue with 'on roof' projects that are relatively large as hangers, halls, multiple roofs  and so on, there is no possible way to take a high quality  representable picture of the whole roof/project. Either taking a photo of only a part of the project with high quality modules texture or having the whole project / roof in frame but with heavily compromised modules texture quality.

I have designed something as an example and I'm looking forward for your thoughts on it. 

Test 1.png

Test 2.png

Hello Anas

On 7/26/2024 at 5:57 AM, Anas said:

here is no possible way to take a high quality  representable picture of the whole roof/project. Either taking a photo of only a part of the project with high quality modules texture or having the whole project / roof in frame but with heavily compromised modules texture quality.

Thank you for this example. Yes, the rendering of the module textures is simplified from a further point of view, unfortunately.

There is no way I do know of for getting around this issue, I'm afraid.

I forwarded your request to check if it is possible to adapt it to the present time.

Kind regards
Frederik

On 7/31/2024 at 12:38 PM, developer_fw said:

Hello Anas

Thank you for this example. Yes, the rendering of the module textures is simplified from a further point of view, unfortunately.

There is no way I do know of for getting around this issue, I'm afraid.

I forwarded your request to check if it is possible to adapt it to the present time.

Kind regards
Frederik

Hello Frederik,

the issue seems in a specific limit in the software that doesnt allow the whole project to render, not really related to the size of the project even if there is a 5 MW on-roof project it only renders maybe the 75% of it as shown above in the screenshot.

Looking forward for your respond and thanks for the continuous support.

Anas

• 1 month later...

Hi Anas,

Thank you for your question and sorry for the late reply.

Is this happening in the terrain view or in one of the other views?

On 8/5/2024 at 10:46 AM, Anas said:

it only renders maybe the 75% of it as shown above in the screenshot

Do you refer to your first screenshot (the one where our sample factory building is visible) or the second one?

If the problem is still present, it would be helpful if you could send us the project file. You can post it here or send it to hotline@valentin-software.com.

Kind regards

Mikio

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2024 at 1:49 PM, developer_mo said:

Hi Anas,

Thank you for your question and sorry for the late reply.

Is this happening in the terrain view or in one of the other views?

Do you refer to your first screenshot (the one where our sample factory building is visible) or the second one?

If the problem is still present, it would be helpful if you could send us the project file. You can post it here or send it to hotline@valentin-software.com.

Kind regards

Mikio

Hi Mikio,

I hope you’re doing well!, I’ve noticed some improvements in the latest update, which is great!

However, while working on a large imported 3D model today, I encountered some issues that seem to have resurfaced. The problem appears in all views. As in the attached photo with the factory, you can see that the modules aren't clearly defined or rendered. We need to get quite close to the roof and leave a part of it out of the screen no matter how large is the building just to achieve better definition, as shown in the photo without the factory. While I appreciate the enhancements since the last update, it seems that rendering issues with larger 3D models might still need attention.

Thank you for looking into this!

Best regards

Anas