Input wind generation data into PV*sol

Brian

I am currently working on a solar/wind hybrid project. The wind turbine has already been installed and generates 330kW at its peak. 

I have the generation data of the wind turbine, and would like to run a PVsol report of the existing generation data together with the new solar generation data. There is also a 330kW export limit on site, therefore I would like to run the Pvsol report to monitor the curtailment that would likely happen with the two generations.

Is there any way to input the wind generation data in conjunction with the solar generation data? I have tried inputting the data as negative but that hasn't worked.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Hello Brian

Thank you for your important request of retrofitting an existing system.

On 7/16/2024 at 1:01 PM, Brian said:

Is there any way to input the wind generation data in conjunction with the solar generation data? I have tried inputting the data as negative but that hasn't worked.

At the moment this is not possible I'm afraid.

Kind regards
Frederik