Constant crashing

CDB

Hello CDB

This error message could appear if you do want to import a 3D object that is too big or broken and cannot be handled by PV*SOL.

Is it possible to simplify your model before importing it? Did you get into contact with our technical support?

You could send the object which you are trying to import into PV*SOL so I could have a look into it.

Thank you in advance and kind regards
Frederik

I am also having this issue but I get either "Fehler beim Mesh generieren" or "Fehler beim Locken eines Vertexpuffers" as the error message.
I never use the import 3D object because I build everything from scratch, so that isn't the reason for my crashes.

Hello Cornelia KS,

thank you for your Report.

1 hour ago, Cornelia KS said:

or "Fehler beim Locken eines Vertexpuffers" as the error message.

Are you using a RDP connection to the computer that runs PV*SOL? When and how often does this error occur?

1 hour ago, Cornelia KS said:

I do not import 3D objects.

This ("Fehler beim Mesh generieren" without utilizing the 3D Import) is a strange behavior that I'm not yet familiar with.

Could you share your project here or send it to me via private message in this forum, so that I could have a look at it?

Kind regards

Mikio

• 2 months later...

Hello jon henderson

20 hours ago, jon henderson said:

I have just has 4 system crashes half way through detailed design. sent bug report. This happens several times a week and wasting a lot of time. Can you PVsol) contact me to discuss

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you send me your ticket numbers via private message here in the forum so I can have a look into them?

Kind regards
Frederik