PVSOL - Half hour generation profile?

Keith

Hi Frederik,

Yes. On the report it gives the Month on Month generation/yield. But was wondering if it can be shown in 30min intervals, but ok not to worry.

In terms of the hourly and minute interval yield data - I can see the Hourly Excel export on the bottom left of the screen, that fine. (I cannot see a Minute Excel export though?)

But is it possible to add either the hourly or minute interval yield data to the actual PVSOL Report?

I can see in the simulation options the tick boxes for hourly and minute (screen shot attached), but they are not on the PVSOL report?

Thanks,

K

PVSol Options screen shot.PNG

Hello Keith

On 5/1/2024 at 8:48 AM, Keith said:

But was wondering if it can be shown in 30min intervals, but ok not to worry.

When exporting to DOCX you could adapt the tables with additional rows, albeit I admit it's extra steps.

In terms of the hourly and minute interval yield data - I can see the Hourly Excel export on the bottom left of the screen, that fine. (I cannot see a Minute Excel export though?)

The corresponding buttons appear when the timestep is set on the navigational page System type, climate and grid:

image.png

But is it possible to add either the hourly or minute interval yield data to the actual PVSOL Report?

I can see in the simulation options the tick boxes for hourly and minute (screen shot attached), but they are not on the PVSOL report?

This option was added so you could share smaller .pvprj files with your colleagues and stakeholders. It does not set the values for the project report.
Same here, you could add them manually within the exported .docx file.

Kind regards
Frederik