Questions regarding panels connection in different facing

Nimesh

Hello,

I have arrange 10 modules on west and 10 on east facing. here I want to connect 5 modules from east and 5 from west in series like that i wan to make 2 series array and want to connect those 2 series in one mppt and one inverter, is it possible to do connection like this ? and which inverter witn one mppt will help here?

Second question is how can i creat shading on one perticular cell of module is there any way to hide or creat shadow on on perticular or specific cell of one pv module? could someone help for my this 2 question please.

Thankyou,

Regards,

21_Nimesh

• Nimesh changed the title to Questions regarding panels connection in different facing

Hello Nimesh

In 3D on the page Module Configuration you do select the first five modules from one module area and add them to the Define Module Areas dialog:

image.png

Do repeat this step for the second area facing east.

After this you could open the dialog Define Module Areas (1) and configure the selected areas:

image.png

Within the configuration dialogue select both areas and configure them together:

image.png

3 hours ago, Nimesh said:

Second question is how can i creat shading on one perticular cell of module is there any way to hide or creat shadow on on perticular or specific cell of one pv module?

This is not possible, I'm afraid.

Kind regards
Frederik

• Like 1