Battery choice

Tade

Hello Tade

I assume you do refer to the databases dialogue next to the fast selection on the page Battery System:

image.png

In this case the Databases dialogue is limited to battery systems only in the same way as you could only choose PV modules via the fast selection on the page PV modules.

If you do want to have a look into the product databases the preferred way is the file menu on top of the main window:

image.png

When creating a new battery system e.g. you could choose an inverter plus a battery.

Does this help?

Kind regards
Frederik

Thanks, but that's the problem. I need to include a hybrid inverter and a battery in the system. If I configure a battery system with an inverter, as a result, the program will offer me two identical inverters.
Why is it not possible to put only the battery itself in the system? After all, the batteries themselves are in a separate database.

In older versions of the program, it was not a problem to add the battery itself.
Or is there some "trick" for it?

image.png.29b6236fccf3028096f7d961de593024.png

Hi Tade,

thanks for your explanation.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:46 AM, Tade said:

If I configure a battery system with an inverter, as a result, the program will offer me two identical inverters.

On 2/2/2024 at 11:46 AM, Tade said:

In older versions of the program, it was not a problem to add the battery itself.

I'm unsure which feature you mean. Could you elaborate your statement? Is it for a grid-connected or for a stand alone pv system?

The battery systems in the database are composed of individual batteries from the database. Do I understand correctly that you want to connect a single battery to a hybrid inverter via DC intermediate circuit coupling? If so, you can do this by creating a new battery system with that single battery.

To do that, please open the battery system database dialog via the top left menu "Databases > Battery Systems (grid-connected). Next click on "New":

image.png

Than choose "DC intermediate circuit coupling" for the coupling type:

image.png

In the "Battery" section please click on the database icon:
image.png

This opens a battery database dialog where you can select the desired battery and confirm with "Select":

image.png

Again, in the "Battery" you can set the number of batteries and stings to one and save the custom battery system:

image.png

On the Battery System Page you can now select the custom system via the battery system drop-down menu (please first select the manufacturer under which you have saved the system):

image.png

Now your battery system only consists of the battery you have selected. You can also view the circuit diagram on the "Plans and parts list" page:

image.png

Does this answer your question?

Kind regards

Mikio