January 31, 20242 yr comment_15142 Dear Support, I have got some feedback from our technicians on site who got string plan from PVSol export. I have some requirements to improve docs to make it more readable. Please include string numbers and name of inverter in electrical plan like this: Is it feasible to change it? It is going to be clearlier. Next one is to make a bigger font on string plan like this: Your export is really unreadable for electricians. Thank you very much. Miroslav Report
February 1, 20242 yr comment_15155 Hello Miro Thank you for your report and detailed feature request. I see what we can do. Kind regards Frederik Report
February 25, 20242 yr Author comment_15427 Hello Frederik, have you already thought about request higher? What about some string excel list generated in the tool for export files? Thank you. Miro Report
March 4, 20242 yr comment_15496 Hi Miro, I did put your valuable input as a feature request into our system. At the moment I cannot give any information when we will be able to implement it, I'm afraid. Kind regards Frederik Report
September 2, 20242 yr Author comment_17292 Hi Frederik, I would like to remind you about topic above. We were talking about some string excel list generated in the tool for export files and bigger letters on string plan. Have you already given it to development or do you find it as nonsense? Thank you. Miro Report
September 12, 20242 yr comment_17395 Hello, we need bigger string numbers too. It is unreadable if we print it. Thank you. Report
September 16, 20242 yr comment_17427 Hello and many thanks for your reminders. On 9/2/2024 at 1:38 PM, Miro said: Have you already given it to development or do you find it as nonsense? Not at all, we also see this as a helpful improvement and it is in our backlog. Unfortunately, as Frederik already mentioned, it is currently not possible to give a specific implementation period for this request due to the large number of inquiries. Kind regards Mikio Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.