PV SOL Premium 2023 trial version

Sarmad pervaiz

Hi Sir,

Hopefully you are fine.

When I download the PV sol premium this is showing your trial period has expired and after the programme is not licenced.I have downloaded trial version many times after uninstalling previous setup from uninstall program and in searching local disk C and recyclebin.

Why Pv sol premium is not working before I have already used trial version.

Please tell me how to solve this technical problem and to download trial version.

kind Regards 

Sarmad

sarmadpervaiz755@gmail.com

Hello Sarmad pervaiz

4 hours ago, Sarmad pervaiz said:

When I download the PV sol premium this is showing your trial period has expired and after the programme is not licenced

In this case, a trial version was already installed and the test period (round about 30 days) has expired.

4 hours ago, Sarmad pervaiz said:

Please tell me how to solve this technical problem and to download trial version.

After the test period you do have to buy a license to continue the use of PV*SOL.

Please get in contact with our sales team: https://valentin-software.com/en/sales/business-clients/

Kind regards
Frederik