Huawei BESS data

klb

Hello,

Can PVSol update the BESS components of Huawei in the database? They release their commercial and industrial BESS and also their iSitePowerM. 

If not possible, I hope users can import the file like for modules (PAN file) to the database because we cannot import files with the latest version.

Because if I'm gonna simulate it in PVSol using Huawei solutions, I don't need battery inverter like in SMA since its integrated to the power modules that they have for their BESS solutions.

I hope someone can assist me on this.

Thank you.

Hello klb

56 minutes ago, klb said:

Can PVSol update the BESS components of Huawei in the database?

I forwarded your request to our database team. They will contact Huawei.

56 minutes ago, klb said:

If not possible, I hope users can import the file like for modules (PAN file) to the database because we cannot import files with the latest version.

Regarding file imports originating from PVSyst: We did implement PAN file import and will support OND file import with the upcoming release. I do have to point out: The file formats from PVSyst are not an official file format lacking a technical specification and actually serve only for internal use of PVSyst. All data imported from files have to be checked.

Kind regards
Frederik