Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Remove 'Figure: Development of energy costs'

Featured Replies

Is there a way of removing the figure 'Development of energy costs' from the presentation. I can't see an option to toggle this on/off in the document template without removing the whole Financial Analysis Overview section which I don't want to do. 

I understand I can export to word and then remove it, but wanted a simpler solution to remove in PVSol so I can export to pdf without it.

Screenshot 2023-04-13 105616.png

Hello RachelEnergy

thank you for your input. I put it as a ticket and have a look into it, since it sounds like a merely small adaption.

Kind regards
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.