April 4, 20233 yr comment_13066 Bonjour, Sur une installation de 350 kWc nous souhaitons un raccordement à puissance surveillée (Tarif Jaune). Savez-vous comment réaliser un bridage sur PVSOL ? Merci par avance. Report
April 5, 20233 yr comment_13071 Bonjour Fabrice, I will try Deepl.com to translate your request: Quote Hello, I have a 350 kWp installation and would like to have a monitored power connection (Yellow Tariff). Do you know how to make a clamp on PVSOL? Thank you in advance. I am not sure if I understand correctly, but perhaps the maximum power feed-in clipping (limitation de la puissance de revente) is what you are searching for: Please feel free to contact our sales partner in France in order to get support in French: https://valentin-software.com/en/sales/international-sales-partners/ Kind regards, Martin Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.