Application hang up /crash

Mikael Bergbom

I use Pv*Sol Premium 2017 and since 24 of May the application hang up/crashes everytime I try to enter any database. I doesen't matter if I try to enter through Database menu or 3D visualization. I have re-installed the program, I have deleted the database and upgrade it again from help menu and of course I have tried the classical MS-fix re-start the PC. I dont get any error message the program just freeze. I have called support but everyone is at Intersolar!! I have sent mail to support but no help so far and now I really need help to fix the problem as I have a huge load of project that I need to finish now.....

Hi Mikael,

sorry for the inconvenience caused.. our support team is at the Intersolar, that's right, always a busy time of the year :) Though they could certainly help you better, I'll try my very best in the meantime.

What you could try is deinstalling PV*SOL completely, then go to

C:\ProgramData\Valentin EnergieSoftware\PVdatabase

and delete everything that is inside there. Then try reinstalling.

If that does'nt help, it would be good if you could send me the log files that you'll find under

C:\ProgramData\Valentin EnergieSoftware\log

That's for the first steps.. I hope that helps already.

Kind regards, Martin