Export Cableplan

Johan van t Wout

Hello,

I'm a PVSol Premium 7.5 R4 user and I have a question about exporting cable plans 

I saw in a post in this forum that it should be possible at the plan page. See attached picture. In this picture there is a side menu called Circuit Plan - Dimensioning Plan. 

This seems to be very usefull but in my version of PVSol I don t have that possibility of the side menu. See attached file

Could you please help me out on this?

Thanks a lot

Regards

Johan

post-771-0-01203300-1469703467.png

No Side Menu.JPG

Dear Johan,

This feature was added in version 2016 R1, so I am afraid that is not possible with your version of 7.5.4. Here you can see the full log of changes and new features that were added since version 7.5.4 (a lot, really :)  ):

http://www.valentin-software.com/en/support-service/customer-service/release-notes/pvsol-premium

You could download the newest version (2017 R8), test it, and perhaps you might consider upgrading - or just go for a software maintenance which automatically provides you with all the updates.

Kind regards,

Martin

• Like 1