Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Defining A Valid System In 3D Visualization

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I recently purchased the PV-SOL Premium and I can't run simulations or reports because on the bottom of the page I read the error "First, please define a valid system in the 3D visualization". No matter what type of system I select I can't run any report in 3D. What do I need to do?

 

Thanks,post-935-0-62556100-1463816210_thumb.png

 

Tommaso 

Hi Tommaso,

 

when you first open PV*SOL premium, there is no PV system planned yet. You will have to design your system first, and then you can run simulations. If you'd like to load a predefined system first, you can go to the first page of the program where you can find some example projects to explore.

 

If you don't want to design your system in 3D, you can go to page "System type, climate and grid" and uncheck the option "Use 3D Design".

 

Good luck with your first PV system!

Martin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.