Price of electricity (Tariff)

Abdel Rahman

Hi,

I have residential PV project in Germany. Please can help me in two small details 

1- How can I set the electricity price (Tariff) which is now about 50 cent/KWh?

2- How can I set the electricity price sold (the surplus from the customer side) to the grid which is 12cent/KWh?

3- How can I know /import the current tariff in Germany /is is applied to all Germany or it differ based on province?

Thank you in advance 

Screenshot 2022-12-05 154239.png

Hello Abdel Rahman,

23 hours ago, Abdel Rahman said:

1- How can I set the electricity price (Tariff) which is now about 50 cent/KWh?

Add a new From-Grid Tariff and use the prices given by your contractor, e.g. like this
image.png

2- How can I set the electricity price sold (the surplus from the customer side) to the grid which is 12cent/KWh?

The same applies to the Feed-In Tariff, for which you can also create your own database entry.

3- How can I know /import the current tariff in Germany /is is applied to all Germany or it differ based on province?

The tariffs are not geo-located I am afraid. You have to manage those by yourself.

Kind regards,
Frederik

Thank you for your support. I still face some difficulties to understand the tariffs issues and I hope to get help to set the right tariff for my project.

I followed your instructions and I added a new grid tariff as shown in figure 1 but nothing has been changed in the report, I mean the prices didn't change as you can see in the figure 2. Do I need to any actions to activate the tariff that I have been created? 

Also I have created a new feed-in tariff as shown in figure 3 but same problem nothing changed in the report. Also here by comparing the feed in tariff that I have added to other feed in tariffs in the database of PVsol I have found some differences or issues I didn't understand as seen in figure 4 and I don't know if I need to change my tariff according to PVsol database tariff as shown in figure 4.       

Thank you in advance. 

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png