September 28, 20224 yr comment_8713 Hi everyone, I'm trying to dimensionate a system that uses a 10 KW DEYE Hybrid inverter. I want to use that same inverter to charge the batteries but the program only allows me to use 3 inverters as it is a 3-phase system. I already configurated it as a 3-phase inverter. Is there any work around on this topic? Thanks in advance Report
October 12, 20223 yr comment_8976 Hello Esteban, in your case for an offgrid system: We cannot simulate a DC system in a stand-alone system type. This always must be an AC system in PV*SOL, it is historically conditioned. However, you can also simulate a grid-connected system with your required components, set the maximum feed-in power clipping to 0% and then take the coverage by the grid as the part which has to be provided by a possible generator. I know this might not be a satisfying answer, but at least you can use the components you do want to use for your system. If you have further questions, feel free to ask! Kind regards, Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.