Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shading Calculations On 3D Design

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I have developed my first design using 3D Design feature and so I am really not acquainted with this features on the report.

 

I did some tests and no matter what the spacing between rows I apply I always get the same "Yield reduction due to shading", in this case 16.3%, 

 

this parameter is calculated based on what?

 

My initial row spacing calculation was 1.64 m and effectively it had some partial shading on the pannels, shade frequency about 2.7%,

I have now increased the distance up to 4 meters, there is no shading on the pannels and I still get the same results.

 

I need to justify to the customer how this Yield reduction due to shading is calculated...

 

I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Best regards

  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.