June 9, 20224 yr comment_7614 Is it possible to link different solar arrays to different energy usages in the one project, For example, if I had 3 buildings next to each other, each with different energy requirements, and an mpan in each building, when creating the consumption data could I have energy usages; Mpan 1, Mpan 2, Mpan 3, and then 3 different sized solar arrays to be appropriately sized for these individual Mpans? This way I could more appropriately size the system based off of the energy needs Cheers, Report
June 15, 20224 yr comment_7651 Hi PV designer, this is already on our list of feature requests, but not yet implemented. Best regards, Frederik Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.