Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slow processing

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm using the 30 day free trial to evaluate the software and some projects. It always takes a while to get used to new software so it is somewhat painful! Big confusion, no UNDO option... amazing, unbelievable even.

But my question... is it normal that the software never maximises my hardware? I'm using a rig I built for Fusion 360, Intel I3-10320 3.8 to 4.4ghz, 4 cores and multithreading. 32gb super fast ram. But when running simulations, whilst the CPU does use all cores, it is only using 17 to 18 % of the procesor power, only 16% of ram, 0% SSD and 4% GPU. Is this a problem with my machine or with the software? Why am I waiting so long?! It is a bit boring!

Many thanks for any help.

Regards,

Tom.

Hi Automic,

welcome to the forum! Yes, no undo so far. I know this will be no satisfactory answer, but please refer to this thread where I tried to explain our current situation:

Best regards,
Frederik

  • Author

OK, thanks Frederik. So it seems a year has gone by with no discernable advance. I am having a test of pvDesign next week, we'll see how they compare. Best regards.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.