May 18, 20224 yr comment_7389 Hello, I have a plan roof with some obstacles (especially high attics which shade the panels). I will like to design a terrace above the attics (similiar with the bellow capture) and to put the pannels on it. I konw that i can simulate a nwe building with pitched or plan roof, and to put the pannels on this roofs, technical will be the same. But to present thu way to my client, will be difficult to explain to him my idea. So, my questios is if their is any possibility to put a terrace on a plan roof and to put the pannels on that terrace? Best regards, Marius https://www.pinterest.com/pin/660481101601746397/?mt=login Report
May 18, 20224 yr comment_7392 Hello Marius Floroiu, I would recommend creating your building with external 3D software as the possibilities are more versatile: I assume you are trying to build something like above? This is hard to create in PV*SOL 3D. Best regards, Frederik Report
May 18, 20224 yr Author comment_7393 Hello Frederik, Yes, you are right, this is what i am trying to build. Thank you for your response. Best regards, Marius Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.