May 15, 20224 yr comment_7354 Dears when comparing simulation results with power factor cosǾ = 1 with same simulation results with power factor cosǾ = 0.8, I noticed that the difference in energy production is not equal to 0.2 as losses, but it is some value which is very smaller than 20% expected less energy, so the question here how PVsol premium is calculation the power factor in simulation ? Can you pleas advise? Report
May 19, 20224 yr comment_7398 Hi Asmaa, I was informed that you already got an answer by our support, correct? Best regards, Frederik Report
May 19, 20224 yr Author comment_7401 Hello Thanks for response, yes I got an answer and asked for more explanation, If you could publish the answer here so other designer can take benift of this information it will be great. Please answer again with the extra details I asked for, you support is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.