Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

characteristic curve for modules

Featured Replies

hello,
I choose to record the characteristic curve of the module in the options, but I can only see the string I-V curve of the inverter MPP in the results. Can I see the I-V curve of each PV module?

image.png.f5795ded38f86134a22357709a36c2cb.png

image.thumb.png.c8828944e642c67aad7a13a12fe6557c.pngimage.thumb.png.c8828944e642c67aad7a13a12fe6557c.png

Hi xueting,

the characteristics are limited to the inverter MPPs. There is also a limitation when simulating with minute values: In this case you have to choose one MPP.

A setting to record characteristics for each PV module is not available.

Best regards,
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.