DC Intermediate battery selection

Dansmith955

Hi all,

Stuck! I’m unable to allocate PV panels to DC intermediate inverter and DC coupled inverters. 

I’m in the database view for inverter selection, but there is no drop down change available under ‘product type’. I can only select standard DC/AC inverters.. not DC coupled and DC intermediate coupled inverters.  

When out of 3D I have all of the databases, I just can’t access them in the inverter allocation screen. I’ve played around for a lot of one now - I’m sure it’s something simple but can’t find it for the life of me. 

Any help massively appreciated. 

Dan

Hi Dansmith955,

sorry for the belated answer.

I assume you are referring to the configuration of PV modules in 3D.

Right click on any configuration, select Edit configuration. The Inverter-Selection leads to PV Inverters for configuring PV modules:

image.png

After leaving 3D and changing to the page Battery System, it is possible to filter all products for Type of coupling and chose a battery system. After selecting a battery system, you are able to choose the inverter connection:

image.png

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Frederik