Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can't load a file

Featured Replies

Hello, during try to open PVSOL filr .pvprj which I received from my coworker there appear error like this: Error during loading. Wrong file version (in translation). I have outdated version of program or what? Should reinstall of PVSOL help?

Hi Paweł,

do you mean Loading Error. Bad File Version! ? In this case, the file was saved by a newer version of PV*SOL than you are using. You can check which version was used the following way:

I hope this helps. Best regards,
Frederik

  • Author

I see. To sum up, if I would like to open that file I should update my PV*SOL? Can I do it by download newest version of program from website or is it nessesery to order Software Maintenance?

Hi Paweł,

we are aware that this results into pushing our customers to the latest version of PV*SOL, but unfortunately we had to change the structure of the .pvprj files for better future maintainability. You could download the latest version as test version but yes, usually this means Software Maintenance as our service.

Apart from being able to use the latest data from our databases additionally you do benefit from lots of bugfixes.

Best regards!
Frederik

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.