Erro ao carregar arquivos OBJ. (modelos 3D)

victorsilvareis

Portuguese version below

Hello victorsilvareis,

thank you for the following request:

Good afternoon Every time I load a 3D file into PVSOL, when it reaches 99% it gives an error to close the program, and I can never load this file.

My first guess is, this could be either the complexity of your model or the sensitivity of our import library. The 3D import fails with too complex models, e.g. from drone scan pictures stitched together via photogrammetry. Do you have the possibility to simplify your model prior to the import? What kind of file are you trying to import (.obj, sketchup, ...)?
Sometimes objects like trees, cars or adjacent buildings are unnecessary if they are placed beneath the module area. Try to simplify as far as possible.

I'll use a translator for the portuguese, I hope this gets translated understandably.

Best regards,
Frederik

=====================

Hello victorsilvareis,

Meu primeiro palpite é que isto poderia ser a complexidade de seu modelo ou a sensibilidade de nossa biblioteca de importação. A importação 3D falha com modelos muito complexos, por exemplo, a partir de imagens de drone scan costuradas juntas via fotogrametria. Você tem a possibilidade de simplificar seu modelo antes da importação? Que tipo de arquivo você está tentando importar (.obj, sketchup, ...)?
Às vezes objetos como árvores, carros ou edifícios adjacentes são desnecessários se forem colocados sob a área do módulo. Tente simplificar o máximo possível.

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Frederik