March 10, 20206 yr comment_3574 Hi, I am wondering if it is possible to access the simulation results per module area when covering multiple buildings with east/west tilted panels? This has not been a problem when I only cover one buliding with PV-panels. The attatched picture is taken from the presentation when I have covered three buildings with PV-panels. Looking forward to receiving your reply. Regards, Aurora Report
March 10, 20206 yr comment_3577 Dear Aurora, could you please send us the project file that you used to produce the report? You can send it by private message. Kind regards, Martin Report
March 13, 20206 yr Author comment_3591 Hi again, Thank you for fast reply. The results came up after I insterted the inverters again and did a new simulation. Have a good weekend. Regards, Aurora Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.