Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Can't import .dae-file

Featured Replies

Hello,

Since the update today I'm having problems with importing .dae-file. It's created in Sketchup. What's wrong? I get the following information:

 

Anteckning 2019-10-16 133752.png

Hi Niclas,

since we haven't changed anything in the 3D model importer or the 3D environment, I believe that it is a coincidence that this error occurred only today. The error message says that some other process is accessing the files. Perhaps you can try to close all PV*SOL instances and then delete all folders inside

C:\Users\{YOUR-USERNAME}\AppData\Local\Valentin EnergieSoftware\Temp\PVSOL premium 2019

Did you change anything else on your computer other than the PV*SOL update?

Kind regards,

Martin

  • Author

Hello,

I tried this but it didn't work. I still can't import the .dae-file. Either it shows the message that I previously uploaded or it says this: 

Anteckning 2019-10-16 144206.png

  • Author

I tried to uninstall and install the software again. Did not work. Same problem. Do you have any solution?

  • Author

Hello again,

I've now set that folder as an exception for the antivirus, but that didn't change anything. I've also tried to install the older version (PVSOL 2019 R10) but it didn't work either.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.