Everything posted by Litiantian
-
“Verluste in Batterie” is too high,can you help to Improve it?
- inverter MPPT issues
Dear All, We need your quick response,many thanks~ The first time , we design two strings for per MPPT , but our inverter only have one strings for per MPPT . The second time, we changed the right number of strings, but it was still wrong. Can you help us to find the reason?- PVsol presentation questions
as you can see in the image, there is a numer called losses due to charge/discharge. could you please explain what is this mean and how do you caulculate this number? theres is another number called lossed in batterie, could you please explain what is this mean and how do you caulculate this number?- Consult about the Product Data
Hello, I didn't get the feedbacks from PV SOL database team. Pls kindly help us. And I get into new trouble now. I have finished to fit into the info on the "battery system"(Pic 1),. But I can't find our company and info, on the Products page.(Pic 2)- Consult about the Product Data
hi~please check the below pictures. Our installation partner feedback a question recently. When they plan in the PV SOL, our battery info is wrong. I have checked our account, the basic data is right on the Battery page. But we don't fill the information on the Battery System(Grid-Connected)page. Should we need to fill in the product info on this page?- Consult about the Product Data
Our battery energy is 10.24kWh,the usable battery energy is 9.1kWh. We don't know how to update the“capacity characteristics” to make our usage battery energy right. My email address is litiantian@dm-maker.com, the backup address is zhangguiqiao@dm-maker.com.- Consult about the Product Data
Our installation partner feedback a question recently. When they plan in the PV SOL, our battery info is wrong. I have checked our account, the basic data is right on the Battery page. But we don't fill the information on the Battery System(Grid-Connected)page. Should we need to fill in the product info on this page? I have send some emails to find help. But I didn't get feedback. - inverter MPPT issues