Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

José Carlos

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by José Carlos

  1. Thank You Everybody, This is not a bug in the PVSol. The problem was my wrong interpretation of the shadows move at the ground of my location in the months of the year.
  2. Thanks Mr Martin, But, sadly, this is not the case. I first setup that Climate Data like in the image attached now. Thank you for help. Best Regards
  3. Thanks Mr (s) Mikio, My location is south of the equator (-16.67299, -49.27268). I am sending you attached image. There you can see the real shadows in the Google Maps photos and de animation shadows from PVSOL. You will see in the image the right shadows came from the sun in North (the right ), but in the PVSOL simulation, the shadows came from the sun in the South (what is the problem I am talking about). Thank you for your attention. Best Regards
  4. Dear Support, I just download a trial version of PVSOL Premium. I did litle tests and I found (I guess!) a bug. When I ask to the PVSOL to do the animation of solar shadow, the Sun shadows looks like if my position is at north of equatorial line (North Hemisphere). But I am at Brazil, South Hemisphere. Can I fix that problem ? Thank you

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.