Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Carlos33

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Carlos33

  1. Also, the PV module they have used is not on the PVSol database. Thanks
  2. Hi, I only have the report in PDF. I think they may have produced a word document and altered it before converting to PDF. I have produced my own PVSol and my PR is 85% and the Spec Annual Yield is approx 860kWh. I will contact the company producing these documents and ask them to explain. Thanks Carl
  3. Data.pdfData.pd Hi, I have been sent this by a client and they have queried the Spec Annual Yield and PR. Personally I have never seen one this high before. Has anybody else? I have tried to mirror this design on PVSol but mine is much much lower. Thanks in advance Carlos
  4. Hi Heymo, Yes i manged to solve my issue. Thanks Carlos
  5. Hahaha thanks Jimmy. I found a few similar posts in German. It looks like it is only relevant to designs for Germany. They have their own regulations that rounds your panel inclinations up or down rather than what you have designed. So the PVSol yield is much more accurate but it is needed for proof in Germany I have been told. Thanks
  6. Hi, Can anybody explain why I have two different yields on my report? What is The Yield for EnEV? Thank you in advance Carl
  7. Thank you. This is great.
  8. Hi, I have clients who provide me with their monthly electricity bills that only have a day and night time usuage. Can you please tell me how I input the quantities into PVSol with 12 months worth of bills showing day and night consumption. How do I input the exact day time usage and night time usage for each specific month. Best regards Carl

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.