Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Douglas

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Douglas

  1. Douglas posted a topic in PV*SOL
    Hi, When is the new version 8.0 of Meteonorm climate data going to be introduced into PV*sol?
  2. Douglas posted a topic in PV*SOL
    Hi, Is it temporary that ABB inverters are gone from the database? /Douglas
  3. Hi, I'm designing a smaller ground based project and are currently investigating the option of bifacial vs monofacial modules. But what I don't understand is how the PR value is calculated for bifacial systems. I noticed that the PR is less for some of the bifacial systems compared to identical monofacial systems. When calculating the PR manually I use this equation: PR = ("PV energy (AC) minus standby use") / ("Global Radiation at the Module" - "Reflection on the Module Interface") * module area * module efficiency )) But it doesn't match the PR when calculated manually for bifacial systems compared to what is presented in the report. How can I calculate the PR manually for Bifacial systems? Hope to hear from you soon, Douglas

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.