Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Forum Valentin Software

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ian Mutisya

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ian Mutisya

  1. Ian Mutisya posted a topic in PV*SOL
    I hope to retrieve annual performance of an installed PV system. I am using the actual measurements of the system to create the model on PVsol. However, I am not sure of how I can set it so that I only use the climate data for 2009; hence receive the predicted performance of the system in 2009. Kindly assist me. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.